Monday 21 November 2011

Toy's Story!

   I am troubled.
   Christmas is coming and I find myself worried about a little big thing! PRESENTS!
   I have always had this idea about keeping it minimum. Don't know, I felt like, besides the fact that we don't have a spare room for Baby B., I didn't really want to get her in this loop of having everything! The bottom line is, she is now 1 year and 6 months and toys keep piling and piling.  I try my very best but there are sooo many super cute things out there and the thought " She NEEDS this" is very often around in my head.
   Now Christmas is coming and I caught myself making a long list of all the things she "NEEDS" to have. But now I am also troubled by this thought... "Is this healthy for them?!" Because now they are so little and we are always thinking "Aww.. they don't understand!" but -Do they???!! I don't want to raise a little brat who thinks she can have everything she wants or that she is better or more important because she has so much...
   I know this all seems a bit too much of worries over such a thing but I would still love to know if there are any Mamas out there who are worried too...
   Where should we draw the line?! Where should we put the limit?! I am a bit confused ... 'cause all the little things are sooo beautiful and it feels very difficult not to buy :D!

Anyways, here are some of the pretty things I have in mind for Joulupukki's list!

Miller Goodman Shapemaker

Fine Little Day


Höö Dress and pants


Fine Little Day
I haven't got a picture of it, but Ensimmäinen Muumitalo and Little babydoll from Zicco shop are on the list too... Is that too much? What should I pick?!  It will be a Merry Christmas anyways! :D

Post by Lela Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment