Wednesday 22 February 2012

5 plus!


Today is the day I celebrate 5 years of "Finland living"... It's cold, many times dark, but I love to love everything else in here... Thanks for all the friends and family who took me with open warm hearts and made life so much fun! 
I was thinking what would be the best way to spend this day, how to celebrate, with who??!!... well, with the best company of all... Girly B, of course! So we finished "dressing up" our building blocks and bib got some new look also... then we made omelets for lunch and now, Pulka awaits us!

Ps: We have been "dressing" lots of things around here lately, soon more pics!

*Blocks are Brio and bib is basic Emma. Found both from Prisma!

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Thank you! This "contacting" is addictive! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tosi kiva, once again! It's always a pleasure to check out this blog. Pretty as its writers ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Baby B is soooo pretty! :) Mama U

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving your pictures!

    I have a "tunnustus" for you mamas in my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ihana tunnustus! Inspiring... I think I will soon blog my own "tunnustus" and maybe I will get some things going on a little faster.... so much thinking..... :)

      Delete