Thursday 1 March 2012

BANG BANG!

Pic from Style Collective      
        


My Favorite one!
Pic from Mademoisellerobot.
Pic from Style Collective
Pic from JuniorMagazine


Picture from some website in Japanese :D
The Artists, Louise Lundholm and Mia Risager. Pic from Middleclasswhitegirl.


HAD TO BLOG IT! 

It's been blogged all over the net, nothing new there but I had to do it again...

My working me hadn't been blown away by fashion of any kind in a while, of course I do love loads of the many beautiful things being created all over the world and all but it had been some time that fashion didn't leave me breathless... wishing I could get my hands on styling immediately (and I have never worked with children clothes).  But this Brand, BANG BANG COPENHAGEN, left me speechless... it is just so beautiful, creative, well made, modern, inspiring, playful, artistic... (I could write a countless amount of complements here) and in my most modest point of view, has all it takes to become timeless because of it's simplicity!

And plus... they have it for the mamas as well and is just as cool!

Part of me wish it was available in Finland, part of me is happy it isn't otherwise there would be serious affects on my bank account situation.... all thought it's available on many Web shops. Anyways, I guess I know what Baby B. will be wearing for her 2 years birthday party in the summer time! :D  

2 comments: